Marvel at your spectacular bird’s-eye view during a thrilling 12- to 15-minute helicopter night tour of Las Vegas. Soar over this sparkling desert town, relishing glimpses of sights unique to the area. Gaze down at the mesmerizing lights illuminating the city and bask in the glow of The Strip's casinos and seemingly endless neon displays. Then explore a different perspective of the city from an average of 30 feet (9 meters) above the ground via the convenient, and fun, Las Vegas Monorail®. Activate your 2-day unlimited pass to delve into the town at your own pace!
In your leisure time, “The Entertainment Capital of the World” has something for everyone. Glittering with world-class dining, shopping, luxurious spas and championship golf, there’s no limit of things to do in this vibrant city.
What we love:
• 2-day unlimited pass for the Las Vegas Monorail offers easy access to resorts and attractions, such as Paris® Las Vegas, Harrah’s® Las Vegas and the MGM Grand®.
• Experiencing a helicopter ride over the twinkling expanse of the city proves exhilarating.
• The enormous, illuminated cowboy who keeps watch over Fremont Street, Vegas Vic, is the world’s largest mechanical neon sign at 40 feet (12 meters) tall.
Your all-inclusive, weeklong Costa Rican DreamTrip begins with a welcome reception at the Occidental Tamarindo hotel, complete with snacks, beverages and traditional Costa Rican music. Swing from zip lines and trek across suspended bridges in the Rio Blanco Canyon. Hike trails along the Blanco River and lounge in thermal pools with a swim-up bar before enjoying a buffet lunch featuring authentic Guanacaste cuisine. Learn how to master the waves during a surfing lesson at Tamarindo Beach. Then explore the countryside on an ATV. Catch panoramic views from mountaintops and perhaps see a monkey as you make your way to Playa Bahía de los Piratas.
What we love:
• Enjoy all the complimentary snacks and drinks* you want throughout the duration of your stay at the Occidental Tamarindo hotel. *Extra charge for imported spirits.
• Natural mineral hot springs remain at comfortable temperatures of 90-115°F (32-46°C).
• The hotel is approximately 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) from Tamarindo’s downtown area.
Page 10 of 12