Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in San Francisco, California, United States, as well as:
• Private 3-hour double-decker bus tour of San Francisco; includes transportation from the hotel plus all fees and gratuities.
• 1-hour bay cruise ticket; includes all fees and gratuities. Note: Return transportation to the hotel is not included.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is San Francisco International Airport (SFO), approximately 14 miles (23 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by May 8.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
• Tratto Restaurant and Bar.
• In-room spa services available at your own expense.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Honor bar featuring gourmet and organic treats.
• Overnight parking is US$58 plus tax per day for standard-size vehicles and US$69 plus tax per day for oversize vehicles.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed, 1 queen bed or 2 double beds*.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Pillow-top mattress with sumptuous linens.
• Exclusive Jonathan Adler luxury bath products.
• Work desk, ample power outlets and multiline phone.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room.
*Based on availability.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Marker San Francisco
501 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
DestinationSan Francisco has been inhabited since 3,000 B.C. and was first colonized by Spanish settlers in 1776. Eventually, the United States claimed the entire state of California in 1846.
Today, San Francisco stands as a beacon of progressive thinking, trendy culture and delicious seafood for all. Infamous and formidable Alcatraz Island is a simple boat ride away, and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge stands tall on the waters along the coast. The city is known for its booming tech and tourism industries — Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown are a few of its most popular places to visit. Sourdough bread, fresh seafood and Mexican-inspired cuisine number among the most popular foods to eat in the Golden Gate City.
Platinum InclusionsPlatinum Members will enjoy an exclusive 90-minute San Francisco Night Tour aboard a double-decker bus with live narration as you take in views of downtown San Francisco from North Beach, Chinatown, the Embarcadero, the Financial District and the top of Nob Hill. This tour can be taken at your leisure on any night of your stay.
Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!
Check into the hotel at any time after 3 p.m.
2-5 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby.
7-8 p.m.: Welcome reception at the hotel.
8:30-11:30 a.m.: Private double-decker bus tour of San Francisco with 1-hour cruise around the bay; includes all fees, gratuities and one-way transportation.
• 8:30 a.m.: Depart from the hotel and embark on your sightseeing tour via an open-top, double-decker bus.
• View San Francisco’s downtown, the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and other iconic attractions.
• Noon: Disembark at Pier 39
• Board the boat for your 1-hour cruise around the bay. The cruise can be taken at any of the departure times listed for that day. Times vary but cruises depart at least once an hour.
• The cruise will offer spectacular views of the Marina, Alcatraz Island, the Presidio, Marin County, the Oakland Bay Bridge and the San Francisco skyline as you cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge.
• The cruise offers audio tours in English, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, German and Taiwanese.
• Make your own way back to the hotel at your leisure, as return transportation is not included.
A day at your leisure.
Check out of the hotel by noon.
Itinerary subject to change.
Additional InformationPlease contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$3 per day per guest room for housekeeping, and US$6.50 per guest room for round-trip porterage.
PoliciesCancellation Policy: If you cancel 91 days or more before your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of US$50. If you cancel between 46 and 90 days before your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: If you change any name(s) on your booking 45 days or more before the start date of your trip, there will be no fee for the name change(s). If you change any name(s) on your booking 44 to 31 days before the start date of your trip, you’ll be charged a fee of US$50 per name change. Name changes are not permitted within 30 days of the start date of your trip.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.