• Abu Dhabi city tour and desert safari experience; includes transportation.
• Complimentary admission to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld; includes 2-park pass and transportation.
• 20% discount on select spa treatments at the hotel.
• Welcome reception at the hotel with nonalcoholic drinks and snacks.
• 4 breakfasts, 1
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), approximately 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, a drive of about 15 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) to the hotel on March 17, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) on March 21, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by February 13.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by February 24.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
• 3 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and 1 poolside bar.
• Heated outdoor pool.
• Spa, fitness center and sauna.
• Kids’ club.
• Squash court.
• Live music.
• Shisha lounge.
• Adjacent golf course.
• Complimentary access to Yas Beach.
• Complimentary shuttle to the main points of interest in the city.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 1 double bed. Rollaway bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Egyptian cotton linens.
• Pillow menu.
• iPod docking station.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi – Yas Island
Yas Island, Golf Plaza, Abu Dhabi 41880, United Arab Emirates
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
DestinationAbu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates, is the largest of the 7 emirates and home to record-setting attractions. Among them are IMG Worlds of Adventure, the planet’s biggest indoor theme park — equal to 28 football fields — and Capital Gate Building, which tilts 4 times farther than the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The city also houses the world’s largest hand-woven rug at about 60,600 square feet (5,630 square meters). Since the 1958 discovery of oil in the area, it has flourished into a large, densely populated and culturally rich city steeped in Middle Eastern traditions.
Platinum InclusionsOn top of other exciting excursions, Platinum Members will be treated to a dinner cruise on Day 3 (6 p.m.). Board a traditional dhow boat and enjoy a delicious dinner as you cruise the scenic waters around Abu Dhabi. Along the way, enjoy nighttime views of city attractions such as Marina Mall and Etihad Towers.
Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!
Arrive at the airport and transfer to the hotel, timing based on flight details provided.
Check into the hotel at any time after 3 p.m.
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby.
7-7:30 p.m.: Welcome reception at the hotel with nonalcoholic drinks and snacks.
7:30-9 p.m.: Welcome dinner in a private venue at the hotel. (Please note: The dinner will not be available for late arrivals.)
6:30-8:30 a.m.: Breakfast at the hotel’s Jing Asia restaurant.
8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.: Abu Dhabi city tour and desert safari experience; includes lunch, dinner and transportation. See Additional Information for details.
• 8:30 a.m.: Pickup from the hotel.
• Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
• Discover Heritage Village.
• Drive along the Corniche.
• Explore the grounds of Emirates Palace hotel.
• Have lunch at Le Vendome restaurant at Emirates Palace hotel; includes unlimited soft drinks.
• Time at your leisure at the hotel.
• 3 p. m.: Pickup from the hotel* and transfer to the desert.
• Take part in an exhilarating, 30-minute dune-bashing experience.
• Transfer to the camp for fun, complimentary activities, including short camel rides, shisha smoking and henna painting.
• Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner with unlimited soft drinks.
• Watch 2 traditional shows as your evening entertainment.
• 9 p.m.: Return to the hotel.
6:30-10 a.m.: Breakfast at Jing Asia.
10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Complimentary admission to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld; includes 2-park pass and transportation.
• 10:30 a.m.: Hop the hotel shuttle and transfer to 2 of the world’s greatest entertainment venues: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Yas Waterworld. Use your complimentary 2-park pass (bronze-level pass for Ferrari World Abu Dhabi) for all the fun you can stand in one day!
• Lunch is at your own expense.
• 5 p.m.: Return to the hotel.
The rest of the evening at your leisure.
6:30-10 a.m.: Breakfast at Jing Asia.
A day at your leisure.
6:30-10 a.m.: Breakfast at Jing Asia.
Check out of the hotel by noon.
Transfer to the airport, timing based on flight details provided.
*Pickup times at the hotel will vary, depending on the timing of the sunset during winter and summer months.
**Please make arrangements to arrive the airport a minimum of 3 hours before your flight.
Itinerary subject to change.
Additional InformationPlease contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
• Please be aware that during religious holidays, certain activities, such as belly-dancing, will not be permitted.
• Alcoholic drinks will also be prohibited during religious holidays.
PoliciesCancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more prior to your trip, you’ll get a full refund. If you cancel within 45 days of your trip, your trip will not be refunded.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: If you change any name(s) on your booking 45 days or more before the start date of your trip, there will be no fee for the name change(s). If you change any name(s) on your booking 44 to 31 days before the start date of your trip, you’ll be charged a fee of US$50 per name change. Name changes are not permitted within 30 days of the start date of your trip.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.