• Full-day visit to Ocean Park Hong Kong; includes transportation and gratuities for tour driver.
• 20% discount on food-and-beverage purchases at the hotel.
• Complimentary late checkout of 2 p.m. if required.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), approximately 21.2 miles (34.1 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to the hotel on November 26 at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
The hotel to Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) on November 29 at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m.,
3:15 p.m. or 5:15 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details HERE by November 11.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
This trip will close by November 3.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
• 2 restaurants, 1 coffee shop and 1 bar.
• Business center.
• Access to the nearby YMCA with 1 indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness center (at your own expense).
• Direct access to Hong Kong Metro (MTR).
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, 2 adults and 1 child, or 1 adult and 2 children. Extra beds are not recommended due to limited space.
• Individual thermostat controls
• In-room safe.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• LCD television with satellite and radio channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
The Kowloon Hotel
19-21 Nathan Road
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
DestinationHong Kong is an intense, eclectic city that draws millions of visitors annually thanks to its fascinating blend of modern culture and ancient tradition. This Pearl River Delta metropolis is one of a kind, an autonomous territory known as much for its iconic harbor skyline as its plentiful skyscrapers. Beneath its industrial- and business-focused exterior, this bustling city hides a treasure trove of unique experiences just begging to be discovered. Few cities are better for feasting — the cuisine here is truly global. And thanks to the city’s Chinese roots and British colonial background, there’s also an amazing range of historical, military and contemporary landmarks. There’s no shortage of entertainment and sights to see in Hong Kong — everything from opera to glitzy malls, and from sprawling parks to museums — earning the city the nickname, “Asia’s World City.”
Platinum InclusionsOn this DreamTrip to Hong Kong, Platinum Members will be treated to a half-day sightseeing tour on Day 3 (9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.).
Day 3: Half-day Platinum sightseeing tour; includes transportation.
• Visit Wong Tai Sin Temple.
• See the Bird Garden.
• Stroll and shop at the Jade Market and Jade Street.
Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!
Arrive at the airport and meet at Kiosk B01 in Arrivals Hall B for your transfer to the hotel.
Transfer to the hotel at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
Check into the hotel at any time after 3 p.m.
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby.
7 p.m.: Welcome dinner at the hotel.
7-9:30 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
9:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Full-day visit to Ocean Park Hong Kong; includes lunch (meal coupon), dinner, transportation and gratuities for your driver.
• 9:30 a.m.: Pickup from the hotel and transfer to Ocean Park Hong Kong.
• Experience unlimited access to exciting rides.
• 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.: Lunch is available using your meal coupon.
• Visit Whiskers Harbour and Thrill Mountain and other areas and park attractions with your all-day pass.
• 6-7:30 p.m.: Savor a Chinese-style dinner at Neptune’s Restaurant in the park.
• 7:30 p.m.: Transfer back to the hotel.
The rest of the day at your leisure.
6:30-10 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
A day at your leisure.
6:30-10 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
Check out of the hotel by noon.
Transfer to the airport at 9:15 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 1:15 p.m., 3:15 p.m. or 5:15 p.m.
Itinerary subject to change.
Additional InformationAdult and children’s pricing may vary depending on the travel date. Click BOOK IT for detailed pricing information.
We base children’s pricing on their age at the time of travel. Their reservation has to be booked and paid for in order for you to check them in.
Please remember to book a reservation for everyone you’re bringing along on your DreamTrip before you travel. Otherwise, they’ll be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the trip price.
Extra beds are available at your hotel for an additional fee. However, extra beds are not recommended due to limited space in the room.
PoliciesCancellation Policy*: If you cancel 36 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a full refund. If you cancel within 35 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: If you change any name(s) on your booking 30 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll be charged a fee of US$50 per name change. Name changes are not permitted within 30 days of the start date of your trip.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Members with additional people in the room, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the trip price.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.